Webtide Rights to Submitted Content
User Conduct and Obligations
You agree to follow all applicable laws and regulations when using this Web site. You shall not:
Upload, post, or transmit through or to this Web site any content that:
- is unlawful, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, lewd, offensive, or otherwise objectionable;
might infringe the intellectual property rights, privacy rights, rights of publicity, or other proprietary rights of others;
- contains viruses, malware, spyware, trojan horses, or any other harmful programs or elements;
is designed to disrupt, interfere, or place excessive resource demands on Webtide’s computer systems, servers, or networks;
- aims to gain unauthorized access to any portion of this site, its computer systems, servers or networks;
Provide false information about yourself, impersonate any other person, or otherwise attempt to mislead others about your identity or the origin of any content, message or other communication.
- Transmit junk mail, chain letters, or other unsolicited bulk e-mail or duplicative messages through this Web site’s systems.
- Collect information about visitors to this Web site without their consent.
- Systematically extract data for any purpose other than enabling search, validating links to the site, or syndicating content.
- Sell access to the use of this Web site, including any content contained on or downloaded from this Web site.
Redistribute for sale any content provided by Webtide, in any manner whatsoever, except as specifically allowed by license terms or written agreement with Webtide, Inc.
Information and Materials are Provided “as-is”
The performance of this Web site and all information and materials available on this Web site are provided on an “as is” basis, without warranties of any kind whatsoever, including any implied warranties or warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of the rights of third parties. Webtide reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, disable access to, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any part or all of this Web site or any information contained within the site without liability or notice to you.
All software code and related materials made directly accessible from this site, in source and binary distributions, is subject to the terms of the license agreements to which you agree at the time you downloaded the software.
No Warranty Against Defect
Visitors and participants on this Web site may provide scripts, files and other software components, but by making them available through this Web site, Webtide makes no warranty as to their origin or functionality. Any time you download software or software components from this Web site, you accept the responsibility to take the necessary precautions to insure that your use of the software components will not damage your computer systems, applications installed on those systems, or the data stored on those systems.
No Guarantee Against Improper Use
Any individual who chooses to participate in Web-based communications, encounters some risk that he/she will be misinformed, or that his/her communications will encounter disagreement or criticism. Webtide’s prohibitions against improper conduct discourage inappropriate behavior, but do not protect you against it. Webtide will take steps to moderate offensive language or behavior, but is not obligated to do so.
Third-party Web Sites, Content, Products, and Services
Effective Date and Changes